Children aged 6-12 need a ‘Child Pass’, available on the Tickets page here. Children 5 and under are free and do not need a ticket. The Child Pass grants your child the same access as your Adult Pass. For example, if you are a Gold Package ticket holder, your child will be able to access the same priority entrances and perks as yourself. Please note that they will not receive the merchandise and/or badge included with your Adult Pass. Additionally, priority seats for Gold Package ticket holders will not be reserved for them in Q&A Panels and you may be asked to place them on your lap or sit with general admission pass holders.
Articles in this section
- What pass type does my child need at Dallas Fan Days?
- I have a Gold Package for Dallas Fan Days, does my child need one too?
- Do I need to buy a Child Pass for each day my child attends Dallas Fan Days?
- Does my child get the same access I do at Dallas Fan Days?
- Does my small child need a pass at Dallas Fan Days?
- What is the Dallas Fan Days Kids Lounge?