Are you having the time of your life with all your kids in tow? Do you just need to sit down and take a breather? Here is a place to rest for all you great families! For parent(s) with kids under 12, the Kids Lounge is a quiet corner where you can just chill and get away from the crowds for a bit with lots of activities for the kids. Note: This area is not a daycare service, all children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Articles in this section
- What pass type does my child need at Dallas Fan Days?
- I have a Gold Package for Dallas Fan Days, does my child need one too?
- Do I need to buy a Child Pass for each day my child attends Dallas Fan Days?
- Does my child get the same access I do at Dallas Fan Days?
- Does my small child need a pass at Dallas Fan Days?
- What is the Dallas Fan Days Kids Lounge?