Sure! You’ll need their valid e-ticket, so you may pick up their wristbands.
Articles in this section
- When is the Dallas Fan Days Box Office open?
- How much do tickets cost for Dallas Fan Days?
- I’m interested in the refundable ticket. How does it work?
- My tickets were gifted to me; do I need to change the name on the e-ticket?
- I bought a 3-DAY Pass for Dallas Fan Days, but I can only attend some of the days. Can I share with someone else?
- Can I pick up wristbands for my friend at Dallas Fan Days?
- Can I pick up my wristband on a day which I am not attending Dallas Fan Days?
- What perks come with each ticket type at Dallas Fan Days?