FAN EXPO can accommodate requests up to 4 weeks before the event for Panels in our Main Theater only. Because of demand for interpreters, we cannot guarantee to accommodate your request after that time. On-site requests for interpreters cannot be facilitated. If you would like to request an interpreter, please contact us with your personal information (name and preferred email) at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to arrange an ideal schedule. You can view our Accessibility Policy by clicking here.
Articles in this section
- When will tickets go on sale for Dallas Fan Days 2018?
- When will tickets go on sale for FAN EXPO Dallas 2018?
- When do online ticket sales for Dallas Fan Days 2017 close?
- When is the Dallas Fan Days Box Office open?
- What is your Dallas Fan Days Accessibility Policy?
- Do you have ASL Interpreters available for Q&A Panels at Dallas Fan Days?
- I’m interested in the refundable ticket. How does it work?
- I can’t attend Dallas Fan Days any longer and I bought the refundable version of my ticket. How do I get my refund?
- I can’t attend Dallas Fan Days any longer and I bought the non-refundable version of my ticket. Can I get a refund?
- I can’t attend Dallas Fan Days anymore. Can I get a refund?